Friday, April 24, 2015

WHO AM I ?

WHO AM I ?


ME AND MY FAMILY

My name is Chai Jye Yiing, christian name Jevin. I am 18 years old this year. I born on the date of 22th Apirl 1997 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Jevin Chai Jye Yiing

I got a family members of five peoples, I am the middle child among my two sisters in my nuclear family. My elder sister is 21 years old now and she is working as an admin , my younger sister is 14 now and she is still a form two student that study at SMK Bandar Utama (4).
Next my lovely parents, my dad is a traditional man who owned his own business as a boss. He is strict and responsibilities to take care everyone of us life comfortable.My mom is a interior design that work with my dad, she is the best mom in the world and I love her so much. Everyday she will prepared dinner for us although she work so hard and tired, I am thankful about this. She is benevolent, strong and always on my sides love me take care me support me no matter what. 

ALL ABOUT ME 

Here to talk about horoscope, Taurus are peoples that born between 20th April - 20th May. 



 

I am Taurus , I like to know about horoscope and I think it is amazing. As we know Taurus keyword is STUBBORN, i agree it causes i am quite a stubborn people. More than stubborn, i like to say it is no stubborn actually that is just persist something that need to persist. 

Let's see Taurus personality

DAMN TRUE
I am the kind of person didn't like to keep changing, becauses why? I think is unconfident? uncertain? insecure? Maybe. ''Tends to be introverted'' Umm half agree? I maybe shy at first but when people know me well they will ask me go see doctor and don't give up for medical treatment HAHAHA.

Taurus's Women

    I am learning to be strongest, causes I think girl must be strongest to take care yourself and protect yourself. 

So this is Taurus and also Me. 

MY INTERESTS 

I like food, movie, music, travel. 


FOOD; FRIED CHICKEN is My Favourite, chocolate, sweet, ice cream... All delicious food I like.

(be causes I like fried chicken so much, they give me a fried chicken pillow as present HAHA)
MOVIE; I like to watch movie causes I think movie is like a story that will bring out some message different with my life. I watch all type of movie except scary/ghost movie. 

Miracle in Cell No. 7

This is one of my favourite movie, it is a very touch Korea movie, is talking about Inmates at a Korean prison join forces to protect a comrade and his young daughter, who cannot bear to be separated for even a moment. I almost cry in whole movie. 

MUSIC; I am learning piano that grade 4 now, my favourite pianist is Yiruma, He is a pianist and composer from South Korea. 
Amazing Piano Concert

KPOP

Also, I am a Kpop Fans. My idol is the persons that important in my life, they are SHINee. They is a South Korean contemporary boy group formed by S.M. Entertainment in 2008. The group consists of Onew, Jonghyun, Key, Minho, and Taemin.
SHINee
Onew, Jonghyun, Key, Minho, Taemin

The reasons why I am their fans is be causes they are handsome, they can sing well although i cant understand Korean, they dance amazing. They never give up no matter what. They bring me happiness, laughter and positive thinking. LIFE IS ALL OF THEM 


As you see I am a CRAZY FANS


 TRAVEL; The last place i travel is Seoul Korea at end of February 2015, travel with friends that is really a amazing trip ever. This is a 7 days 6 nights trip, we do research and plan whole trip by our self. Think back the trip suddenly feel we are so brave just 5 of girls go travel without adult HAHAHA. 

N Seoul Town

Night View
Love Lock
HI KOREA
Ski
Nami Island
Korea BBQ

Have so much fun with the gang in this trip

WHY FASHION ?

Why fashion? Truly, I didn't have a special reasons. Actually I want to study diploma in patisserie at first but then my parents is not allowed. Last why choose fashion? The first reasons is actually my idol.
SHINee Key Fashion
Many people maybe think that is me joking or laugh at me. But truly my first reason is my idol

Choose fashion is be causes wanna be a Fashion Styling or Fashion Photography.




Of causes I think Fashion is cool and amazing. After same course of them say their reasons why fashion, I feel so shame. I keep asking myself will I regret? causes I can't draw well, I didn't have creative thinking, my English is bad. All of this negative thinking and excuse have perplex me. Last I think maybe I can't did well like some of them, but I will try my best to learn and persist. 




No comments:

Post a Comment